Sunday, June 26, 2011

Hi friends, I=?UTF-8?B?4oCZ?=m looking for an R&B song but I can=?UTF-8?B?4oCZ?=t find it ‘cause I don=?UTF-8?B?4oCZ?=t remember the song?

The song was old something like 2 or 3 years ago, the genre was
something like RB, the singer was an colored American.
I remember that in the music video was shoot in an boxing ring and the
singer were wearing an boxer clothes, as the video music goes ,
appeared some worker on the ring, like doctors, fire mans, police
I think that the boxer want to make people understand that the worker
that I list before are the real hero The people that saved our soul
every day)instead of him, that all I remember! Thanks!
I'm apologizing for my bad English, I'm asking this question from
Italy and my English is still weak :D

No comments:

Post a Comment