Monday, June 20, 2011

can someone help me..?

please don't make fun of me for this. i'm having a hard time..
i'm 15 years old and weigh about 215 pounds. i want to lose weight SO
bad. it's hard for me to stop eating though. i'm starting to cut down
on the amount of food i eat, and i just ate a nice stuffed pepper
dinner. i kind of ate too much though.. i have no way to go to the
gym, or exercise really. i live with my grandparents, and my mom lives
about 30-35 minutes away from me, and won't come all the way down here
just to take me to the gym and back. i would walk by myself around the
neighborhood, but i hate walking by myself because it makes me feel
and look like a loner. my grandma said she'd go walking with me
tomorrow, but she tells me that all the time, and never does. i don't
want to be like this anymore. i can't exercise upstairs in my room
either, because the floor makes a lot of noise. unless the exercising
isn't all violent and loud.(lol.) i need some eating tips, and
exercising tips please. i want to lose about 50 pounds before
september 9th.
and i'm 5'1.

No comments:

Post a Comment